Serenity Hot Tubs
Serenity Hot Tubs
The Hydropool Self Cleaning Collection
The Serenity 4300 is perfect for those looking for a smaller tub that feels large inside!$10,795.00
The Serenity 4500 has spacious seating with a lounger that doubles as a unique cool-down ledge.$11,295.00
The Serenity 5900 features cofortable deep seats and full-body massage with space for 5.$13,195.00
The Serentiy 6600 is a small but spacious spa, with 2 captain seats and 4 Massage Zones.$11,395.00
The Senerity 6800 is a spacious 6 person hot tub with 4 deep captain seats perfect for entertaining.$13,195.00
The Serenity 6900 features comfortable deep seats and full-body massage with space for 5.$14,795.00
The Serenity Collection
If you want elegant styling and exceptional performance, check out the Serenity Collection. You’ll learn what makes these spas special, including unique massage, spacious interiors, and a range of models that fit from four to seven adults. Plus, you can count on legendary Hydropool quality, Weather Seal Insulation, and innovative water care options, like the Pure Water System that helps you spend less time caring for your spa, and more time enjoying it. Our Serenity collection features sleek lines and stunning cabinets and high flow filtration, the serenity is a great spa for anyone. Each Serenity model comes in one easy-to-understand configuration with limited options and upgrades, making it easy for you to enjoy simplicity at its best. The Serenity Collection comes in 3 different sizes. This Collection features premium lighting and exterior Moonlights, 2 Aqua Blade Waterfalls, premium design maintenance-free cabinetry, and our weather seal insulation system. Every model also features non-slip padding throughout the spa for safe east entry and exit.
We Have Stock Available!
Relax in comfort with Hydropool Hot Tub or Swim Spa! Save up to $6,500 on select pre-ordered models available for immediate Delivery! Selection is limited so act now!.Offer ends Dec 4th
Why Buy A Serenity Model
Serenity Is Built To Last From The Ground Up
- POLYMER INSULATED FLOOR: Designed to keep the warmth in and everything else out. The insulated floor locks in the ambient heat from the pumps.
- UNIBODY FRAME: The strongest frame available. Specifically engineered to hold the weight of the water while adjusting to the heating and cooling that comes with summers and winters.
- EDGEWATER SHELL: Built like the hull of a boat that is completely waterproof. The polyester and vinyl ester resin are combined with fibre-glass to add strength creating the strongest shell in the industry.
- THE WEATHER SEAL INSULATION SYSTEM: Our innovative HydroWise Thermal Shield Energy Efficient Insulation and superior WeatherSeal Cabinetry work in combination with our HydroWise Hard Cover to keep the heat in and the cold out. Combine this with the fact that our hot tubs are engineered to be the most energy-efficient in the world, providing 100ºF / 37ºC … for just pennies a day.\
- POLY FILM BARRIER: Supports plumbing and weight of water, minimizes vibration.
- HYDROWISE THERMAL BLANKETS: Wrap the plumbing and floor, reflecting radiant heat back into the hot tub, creating the first thermal barrier.
- 2LB CLOSED CELL FOAM: Seals the lip of the tub to prevent heat loss; insulates floor of the hot tub.
- WEATHERSEAL CABINET: Locks in the waste heat given off by pumps and heater by reflecting radiant heat inside the cabinetry of the hot tub. The Cabinet Panels can be easily removed for access on all sides of the hot tub.
- HYBRID HEAT ADVANTAGE: The combination of insulation materials allows our WeatherSeal Insulation System to capture the radiant heat from the plumbing and equipment, significantly reducing energy consumption.
Energy Efficiency Beyond Compare
One of the most frequent questions we’re asked is around the cost to keep your hot tub at those ideal temperatures (around 100° F/37° C). Well, thanks to our innovative HydroWise Thermal Shield Energy Efficient Insulation System and superior HydroWise Hard Cover, we’ve mastered the art of keeping the heat in and the cold out. Combine this with the fact that our hot tubs are engineered to be the most energy-efficient in the world, which means you can enjoy your hot tub for just pennies a day. All of the technology has been designed to exceed California Regulations which are some of the stiffest regulations in the world. We are literally setting the standard. Hydropool is ranked one of the top in the world for “stand-by” wattage and energy efficiency and one of the first to be approved under the strict State of California Guidelines.
Science Of Immersion In A Serenity Hot Tub.
Through our understanding of Zone Hydrotherapy and ergonomics of the human body, Hydropool has taken the science of immersion to the next level. This constant innovation has created a line of hot tubs that allows them to interact with the human body in the most natural and effective way possible with the introduction of Zone Therapy. Hydropool Zone Therapy is designed around you and your usage of the hot tub to help you benefit from a general sense of well-being. We are all unique individuals genetically and with varying lifestyles that all play a role in defining our sensitivity to a release of various tensions.
- TYPE OF JETS: The type of jet is crucial to a proper massage. Our E-55 jet is designed purposely for a deep tissue massage and our E-40 Jet is designed for a gentle massage.
- JET PLACEMENT: Our hydrotherapy jets are specifically designed for each zone so that the superior benefits of hydrotherapy are achieved. Our different jet patterns are designed to work with different muscle groups.
- SEATING DESIGNED AROUND YOU: Designed to work with your body’s natural structure and functions to provide maximum comfort and functionality. Our ergonomic seats support the skeletal structure so that the muscular system does not have to; it removes stress from muscles and joints so that the body relaxes.
- DURATION IN SEAT: The last component of Zone Therapy is the duration of time that a person spends in each seat (Zone) of the hot tub. The duration in the seat combined with the sequence of seats is critical to the performance of the Zone Therapy.
Serenity ClearSpring Filtration System
This system for Serenity Hot Tubs is a three-stage filtration system that keeps water cleaner and clearer. The first stage is the Ultra Flow Grill with its Catch Barrier preventing debris from re-entering the hot tub. The second stage skimmer net traps large debris before reaching the filter cartridge. The new Wave filter cartridge with its much larger surface area filters more water than ever before and is made out of microfiber with a dense inner core that traps the smallest particles and holds them. Clean and healthy spa water is the foundation of all Serenity Hot Tubs so that you can enjoy the cleanest water with the easiest system to operate and maintain your Serenity Hot Tubs performance.
Shop Our Other Great Collections
Our exclusive patented Self-clean technology filters 100% of the water in only 15 mins making this collection the world’s easiest to maintain Hot tub. The design of our seating and the strategically placed jets create a continuous flow of water, pushing all floating debris towards the high flow skimmer and boosting the efficiency of our Self-Cleaning system. The wide mouth skimmer and pre-filter remove floating debris and oils, preventing clogging of the pump and heater, and increases filtration by moving debris into the pre-filter. The Hydroclean Floor Vacuum pulls debris across the floor and helps to effectively circulate water care products and virtually eliminates the need to vacuum.